What is ConnecTP
ConnecTP: Link You Online to Your Case and to Your Lawyer
Taylor & Preston Lawyers provides to its clients online access to their case. Unsigned client can register online and submit their case online for a lawyer to review, accept, and instantly proceed with your case.
ConnecTP: User Guide
To create your ConnecTP profile, please undertake the following:
1. Go to www.taylorpreston.com.au and under `Our Victories,` enter your First Name, Last Name, e-mail address and password. Click on the Sign Up button.
2. Go to www.taylorpreston.com.au and click `TP Login` and enter your E-mail address and Password.
3. You will notice four links. Please click on the `Case Management` link to lodge a new case or review the process of an existing case.
4. To lodge a new case, click on the `Submit Your Case` button. At the next screen, enter in your Case Title and Case Details.
5. You will then land on the case confirmation page advising that your case has been submitted. Click on the `Go to Case Management Page` to review your case details.
6. You will notice that you have been assigned a CaseID number. Please click on `Case Detail` for further information about your case.
7. In this section you will be able to upload documentation, together with receive case updates from your lawyer and review the progress of your case. Note to Add Documents, please click on the Add Document tab.
The benefits of this system is that clients can be connected at 24/7 to their case progress. Clients can also access case documentation from their lawyers and correspond with their lawyers in real time.
ConnecTP: Benefits for New Clients
For new Clients, you may be able to begin your case at any time, as the ConnecTP system is accessed by lawyers outside of regular business hours.
ConnecTP: Further Information and Questions
For information on how to use ConnecTP, or any other enquiries that you may have, please contact us and ask to speak to our ConnecTP support team by calling 1800 633 625.